Negroni Week is a yearly charity event held by cocktail bars all over the world. For one week we all donate $1 for each Negroni made to a local charity of our choice.
The Bad Decisions charity of choice will be The Poe House. We are excited to kick in some cash to keep this Baltimore landmark open to the public.
So come in any time from June 1st to June 7th and get any drink from our Negroni Week menu. The menu for the week is posted below.
- Negroni (Gin, Campari, Sweet Vermouth) $7
- Boulevardier (Rye, Campari, Sweet Vermouth) $7
- The Icon (Campari. Seriously, its a cold glass of Campari) $8
- Padua Falling Star (Wet Gin, Aperol, Champagne, Garnish w/Pink Grapefruit) $0
- Operation Gladio (Dry Gin, Cynar, Alessio Chinato) $8
- Pete From the Block (Gin, Maletti 1870, Vermut Negre, Orange Twist) $9
- The No Juniper-oni (Botanical Vodka, Aperol, Sweet White Vermouth) $10
- Albino Negroni (Dry Gin, Lillet Rose, Aperol) $8
- An Italian American Werewolf in Amsterdam (Advocat, Genevere, Cynar, Fresh Grapefruit Juice, Chocolate Bitters) $10
- Boulevard-heyyyyy (Rye, Campari, Creme de Cacao, Garnish w/Dehydrated Banana) $10